Notice! Entrance Examination 2075
Notice for Time and Venue of Entrance Examination
With reference to the Admission Notice published on 18th November 2018 in Kantipur National Daily regarding Admission Call for 2019-2021 Entrance Examination Scheduled for 29th December, 2018 has been arranged as follows
Date of Entrance Examination: Saturday, 29th December, 2018 (Poush 14 2075)
Time for Entrance Test: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Entrance Exam Venue: Central Department of Rural Development, TU, Kirtipur
All the applicants are informed to reach Entrance Test Venue by 7:30 AM.
INSTRUCTION TO APPLICANTS
- All the applicants must reach to their respective Entrance Test Venue/Center half hour prior to start of the examination.
- All the applicants are requested to confirm their Roll Numbers before entering the Examination Centre.
- Any type of electronic devices including mobile, blue-tooth, smart-watch, computer, laptop, tablets, iPads are strictly prohibited inside the examination center.
- Only analog watch is allowed.
- Calculator is not allowed to use.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 mins from Examination time.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave examination hall before 60 mins.
- Roll numbers must be entered properly in the answer sheet. Do NOT write your name.
- Candidates must write their Roll number in the cover page of their Question booklet.
- Candidates must return question booklet and answer sheet of the admit card before leaving examination hall.
- Candidates must bring theirAdmit card to enter the entrance examination hall. Candidates who fail to produce these documents are not allowed inside the examination hall.